Monday 23 January 2012

HEECHULs letter to HANGENG

This letter make me so touched T_T
u must read this this letter..


There is a friend of mine
Although his Korean is poor but his Chinese is very good
His singing is not so good but his dance is excellent
I like cats while that friend likes dogs
I cant cook very well
Although I curse everyday but that friend just laughs
But...
Time has passed and I have never been nice to him
I'm really sorry..
That I never been nice to him when he's still beside me
I'm not sentimental person
I just got drunk while watching the tears fall out
It's very happy and precious thing when you have someone beside you
But me who was an old and already grown-up still havent realized that
But
It's late...I know it now..really..
It seems that beautiful words dont exist for nothing^_^
I miss you..
it seems that I'm going to write these words at time like this
Me who didnt even cry when filming the sad scene
is now shadding the very hot tears

#copy

some of HanChul pict together..
owhhh...
i miss this moment so much..
i hope they can back together like this..
but maybe it is just a dream???
i hope it is not only a dream>.<







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Semua yang Tercatat di atas adalah Hak Milik ELFspirit 2011-2012